About your Search

20121202
20121210
Search Results 0 to 0 of about 1
clean up the damage caused by superstorm sandy and then potentially to prepare for future storms. >>> at least 49 elementary school students and adults had to be rushed to an atlanta hospital today because of a carbon monoxide leak. here is the thing. firefighters discovered the highest levels they have ever recorded of the deadly gas near the school's furnace. listen to the firefighter. >> obviously with carbon monoxide, the danger is going to be an affix ant, it could stop people from breathing. these children have been in the classroom since 7:30. our readings in the classroom were not quite as high as our reading at 1700 was near the actual furnace area. >> want to bring in george howell here. you brought in what i can only presume is a carbon monoxide detector. tell me about it and were there any of these in the school? >> this say professional carbon monoxide detector. this is what we use here at the cnn center. this will run you a couple thousand dollars. couple thousand of dollars for this. it is important to check. but for your home, $17. $17 is all it takes to get one o
Search Results 0 to 0 of about 1